Welcome to our interactive STEM experiences asset map!
A tool to learn about STEM-centered opportunities, programs, and education offered in the Spokane region.
FIRST LEGO League Robotics Teams - SPS
200 N Bernard St Spokane, WA 99201
All, 3-4th Grade, 5-6th Grade, 7-8th Grade, K-12
Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Technology
Spokane Public Schools
Teams begin meeting in September to prepare for the FIRST LEGO League (FLL) competition in December. Each team gets two EV3 kits and one competition board with LEGO challenges. Students will program an autonomous robot, design a product that solves a world problem and work under FLL’s Core Values: celebrating discovery, teamwork, and Gracious Professionalism®.
- Number of students served per club: 8-10
- Grades served: 4th-8th
- What you'll need to offer this club at school: Computer lab/COW
- Space needed to offer club at school: Classroom
- Team registrations and robots, PD provided by SPS
- Coach’s stipend paid by Robotics grants/SPS
- Offered during fall/winter (Sept.-Dec.)
- Clubs meet before or after school, 1-3 days per week
Find out more information here.
Find more information at www.firstlegoleague.org.