Welcome to our interactive STEM experiences asset map!
A tool to learn about STEM-centered opportunities, programs, and education offered in the Spokane region.
LEGO Robotics Club - SPS
200 N Bernard St Spokane, WA 99201
All, K-2nd Grade, 3-4th Grade, 5-6th Grade
Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Technology
Spokane Public Schools
LEGO Robotics Clubs are offered to SPS students in grades K-6. These clubs provide the foundational skills for students to learn to build and program robots for future competition and play. Leveled kits are available for schools to choose for each grade served.
- Number of students served per club: 25-30
- Grades served: K-6th
- What you'll need to offer this club at school: Computer lab/COW
- Space needed to offer club at school: Classroom
- LEGO robotics kits and PD provided by SPS
- Two $500 stipends paid by SPS (included in the extra-curricular budget)
- Offered during fall/winter/spring
- Clubs meet before or after school, 2 or 3 days per week for 6-8 weeks
- Number of clubs SPS can support per season: 15
Find out more information here.
Find specific information about available kits here.